Monday 27 September 2010

Bookmarks

Uninstalled and reinstalled google chrome.

I have been using it for quite some time now. Bookmarks are scattered everywhere. When my favourite basketball page failed to load for a week, it was the final straw.

I forgot about the many bookmarks though.

Realised it halfway during installation, and wondered how am I supposed to have everything back. An empty chrome came up, naked without my previous theme, not a single familiar bookmark in place.

Was quite grumpy about it, until they all came back, thanks to syncing!

Say, if we are relying so much on internet bookmarks, and we, or at least me, got all moody when they are lost, how much more if we lose friends and people and their relationships...

1 comment:

Darren RyanZn Tan said...

I recommend u Mozilla Firefox, u can save all the bookmark, and using mozilla backup to store all the bookmarks u have made. Quite convenient.